La Jolla, CA

Went to Wild Animal Park over the weekend. I've forgotten how nice the San Diego zoos are. If you've read some previous posts, most zoos I've come across have left a poor impression. I'm glad that the San Diego zoos exist and I think they are hands down the best model for live animals. It is sord of sad to think this as I still believe these animals are better off in their own natural habitats.

Spent some time in La Jolla. I'm not a big fan of San Diego itself but I certainly enjoy this particular area. Had some really good Thai food with good ambiance. Service was a little slow but the panang duck curry and coconut custard made it up for me. Spice and Rice Thai Cafe on Girard, definitely stop by if you can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City