San Francisco

Went to SF on United Airlines for a quick day trip for work. It seems to be a dog day with the morning flight having a service dog. With the rise of animals being used as emotional support, I wonder what kind of service dog would require a prong collar?

A fairly uneventful trip but I was able to stop off at Mr. Holmes Bakeshop. My stop was made possible from a friend who was also in town and had a car saving me from doing a transfer to the Muni buses from the BART at Civic Center.

After grabbing cruffins, croissants, and monkey bread, we walked over to Jane on Larkin for a quick breakfast. I ordered the club sandwich and it was really good. Even with mustard! The brioche could have been passed.

After, I was on the San Francisco State University campus and enjoyed an iced mocha and crumb doughnut from Cafe 101. Normally not something you would mention but I liked that the University food court was not chains but local independent vendors.

Ran to the San Francisco International Airport at the end of the day and even caught a flight out little earlier than planned. I was able to grab dinner at the Koi Palace takeout in the food court.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phoenix

Phoenix

Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and Singapore