Mammoth Mountain

This *might be my last trip to Mammoth for this snow season. I grabbed a couple of people to head up for a very short trip up to Mammoth given the amount of snow this past week. With such short notice, I was able to book a room at the Motel 6 Mammoth Lakes. Since we only stayed in the room for five hours to sleep, I don't have much to say about the place. It is a rather large facility and reminded me of an older apartment building. The rooms were serviceable and cozy. It is always a hit and miss regarding toiletries in these types of lodgings - soap yes shampoo no.

Tromped out in the morning to enjoy the excellent snow conditions on the mountain. On our way back, I visited Upper Crust for the first time this season and missed our usual waitress. The food continued to be as good as memory served but don't eat the tiramisu. If you get a chance, grab the coupon from their website to save 10%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City