Orange County

Back near the John Wayne Airport area for work. I have an early morning and opted to stay close by instead of going home.

Checked into the Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Ana/Orange County. This is my first time here and is tucked into a business neighborhood near The District. One of the few area hotels that allows free parking, the rooms here are interesting. I believe it is an all suite hotel and my room is a French suite. I guess the French doors makes it French. I'm not sure why it is a window paneled doors but the room is very spacious.

Still feeling under the weather, I went to Pho Saigon Pearl to grab a bowl of pho. A pretty good option in Irvine for Vietnamese food and the restaurant is open later than the typical American style restaurants in Orange County. Must be an ethnic thing to have late night eateries even if the neighborhood shuts down early. Diamond Jamboree plaza is probably the only thing in the area that is opened late. I popped into Bon Epi Patisserie next door for some sugar toast and rice balls. I have a colleague who loves the strawberry and cream stuffed croissants here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City