San Francisco

Went to SF on United Airlines for a quick day trip for work. It seems to be a dog day with the morning flight having a service dog. With the rise of animals being used as emotional support, I wonder what kind of service dog would require a prong collar?

A fairly uneventful trip but I was able to stop off at Mr. Holmes Bakeshop. My stop was made possible from a friend who was also in town and had a car saving me from doing a transfer to the Muni buses from the BART at Civic Center.

After grabbing cruffins, croissants, and monkey bread, we walked over to Jane on Larkin for a quick breakfast. I ordered the club sandwich and it was really good. Even with mustard! The brioche could have been passed.

After, I was on the San Francisco State University campus and enjoyed an iced mocha and crumb doughnut from Cafe 101. Normally not something you would mention but I liked that the University food court was not chains but local independent vendors.

Ran to the San Francisco International Airport at the end of the day and even caught a flight out little earlier than planned. I was able to grab dinner at the Koi Palace takeout in the food court.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City