Rancho Cucamonga, CA

 I opted for a quick road trip to Lake Arrowhead with my four legged companion. Along the way to Lake Arrowhead, I checked into the Four Points Rancho Cucamonga due to the pet friendly policies (no weight limit and allows two animals). The hotel is undergoing renovations and I was put in the top floor. The crew was working on the lower half of the building. The public areas will be next after the room renovations have been completed. It has been about a year since I last visited this hotel but I didn't take pictures and can't remember if I can see the difference. I think the room had carpets previously and now the room is tiled. 

On the bright side, the hotel didn't charge me a pet fee so I was pretty stoked. I didn't have much time to spend in the area but did share a lunch with a friend from Mr. Dumpling. We shared spicy beef noodle soup, garlic noodles, and three types of pork dumplings.

I also made a pit stop at Sonic Drive-In. It was a quick stop of cheeseburger and strawberry limeade before leaving the area.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City