Park City

I joined family to a snowboard trip to Park City and hopped onto a Delta flight to get into Salt Lake City International Airport. As mentioned in prior posts, the Delta gates are in the best locations in the airport. Despite that, I still had to lug my snowboard bag across a really long way (in my opinion). 

I had a rental with Hertz last minute. There are close check in gates from the car rental parking garage and the airport front counters; however, the timing of my flights were outside their hours and so I was stuck lugging 70 lbs to the regular counter. I was really sad about it as I walked past the empty counters. Delta fail.

My family has a timeshare with Club Wyndham Park Ciry and they booked a three bedroom apartment. Even though we weren’t an 8 person group, it was nice to have the space because of all the snowboard gear. Note that the hotel does not shovel snow off balconies so you will need to do so if you want to hang outside.

The hotel is conveniently located at the Canyons Resort. Since I was not staying the entire time they were in town, I ate what was bought at Costco or the local supermarket if I wasn’t snowboarding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City