San Diego

Drove down from Riverside today. Every time I say I go to SD, people tell me how much they love the city. A feeling that I have yet to share. Don't get me wrong, seems like a nice enough town but I don't get it. The gaslamp district is like any other retail/entertainment area of a city and the beaches are the beaches. Maybe it has to do with my hometown..... SD seems like a bigger version of Orange County.

Am staying at the Homewood Suites near Liberty Stations. Kind of cool to be close to the naval base, big boats nearby. I think this is a relatively new hotel, the in-room furnishings are fairly modern. Actually, it is the most modern room I've seen for a hotel of this type. LG flat panel TV WITH HD signals (watching sports in a hotel room has never been cooler), stainless steel fridge and dishwasher. Craziness.


PS. These pictures were taken with my Motorola Krzr...not bad, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City