Garden Grove

A late night at work prompted me to stay near Disneyland. I checked into the Sheraton Garden Grove - Anaheim South Hotel. I haven't stayed in this area for a few years, last time because I was flooded out of my apartment and decided to stay near work.


Spring break was definitely in full effect as I saw plenty of families in the hotel. One of these days I'll be motivated to see what the happiest place on Earth looks like nowadays.




The hotel seemed like it went through a recent renovation. Rooms are pretty big, likely designed for families. The only drawback was the very slow internet speeds but I don't know if that is the norm or I was unlucky. On the bright side, I wasn't charged parking which is normally $12.


The next morning, dropped by Cafe Tourane for beignets and coffee. Can't beat New Orleans but it was good enough and reasonably priced. Coffee was good too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City