Santa Barbara

I had a quick trip to Santa Barbara for some personal business. I am always surprised on hotel rates in the central coast area of California. In looking at area hotels, I opted to stay at the Fess Parker Hotel because it was similarly priced as the local Hilton Garden Inn and Hampton. If I'm going to pay the same price, I might as well choose the nicest property. Apparently, the hotel has been undergoing renovations for most of the winter and stretching into spring. I assume it is in preparation for summer crowds.


In the very brief time I was at the hotel I thought the hotel was nice and very large. The rooms are big and spacious. It is also a very pet friendly hotel and the rooms can accommodate large dogs if needed. The breakfast buffet was awesome with croissant bread pudding, breakfast sandwiches, and the assortment of hot and cold items. If  you do not have time for the buffet, the breakfast vouchers are also good at the coffee place with any kind of coffee, pastry, and fruit. Not bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City