Back in Rome for a day of relaxation

For breakfast, the hotel offered a full breakfast buffet in L’Uliveto which overlooks the pool area of the hotel. As swanky as the rest of the hotel, the breakfast was satisfying and filling. I wouldn’t recommend it for normal dining as the breakfast was $50 US per person. So if you can include breakfast in the room rate, I would advise doing so.

Since it was our last full day in Rome, the group split to get their own wants accomplished. I spent the day relaxing at the pool (indoor and outdoor). For dinner, I suggested Antico Arco because of the great experience a few days earlier when I had split off from the group. On the way to the restaurant, we opted to go to a roundabout up the hill from the restaurant that overlooks the Orto Botanica. It was a great vista point if you wanted a 360 of the cityscape. The roundabout had a very large statue in the middle of Vittorio Emanuele II d'Italia.

Afterwards, walked down the hill to enjoy my last and enjoyable meal in Rome.
Stuffed calamari

Spaghetti Carbonara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City