Las Vegas

I headed out to Las Vegas for an off-road event from Ford. Hopped on a United Airlines flight to land into Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarran International Airport). For this trip, I tried Turo for the first time because I wanted a Jeep to get to the off road site and the traditional car rental companies were more money. The person I rented the Jeep from basically runs the rental full time and has 20 Jeeps. It was relatively new and well kept. No complaints from me! 

Due to the timing, I opted to book a room at Elara


Elara King Suite Living Room


Elara King Suite

Because I was at an event for the day, I didn't spend much time on the strip and picked up food in the short time I was around.

Lobster ME - I was looking for something that was still open late and didn't require me to leave the Planet Hollywood mall. So I opted for a lobster roll. It was fine and filling considering my limitations.

Dominique Ansel - I walked over to Caesar's Palace to check out the Las Vegas location. It is much larger than the New York bakery but smaller than the defunct Los Angeles location. I was able to pick up a cronut without any jostling or pre-order process as well as get cookie shots.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City