Hampton Inn Carson

My 2007 has started with a stellar bang and I can only hope the rest of the year can match....


The mold removal company has finished their job yesterday and am awaiting for the microbiologist to confirm that mold is no longer present in the bedrooms. In the meantime, I've had a couple of snafus. My knee worsened over the weekend and forced me to borrow crutches from my family. Went to the doctor and was prescribed antiobiotics and anti-inflammotry medication....good stuff.


My hotel lost water yesterday and we went without water for over 12 hours. Had to scramble to my gym to shower before work. Although this incident has spurred my brother to say "Back to Cypress!" To be fair, the Carson property is older but it does feel cramped compared to the previous Hampton and my roommmate's commute time hasn't changed with the different locations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City