Hampton Inn Cypress


So my mold saga continues....

I blame mold for my current physical condition. I mentally killed my sister's dog on Sunday. I took him for a walk to the comic book store and when I was almost at my parent's house, he decides to try to book off (probably saw something or whatever). In any case, I was not anticipating this sudden move after an hour walk right outside my parent's house. Having a 50 lb force try to run away from you with a leash still attached to your wrist ends you up on the floor with a gashed up knee, several skin scrapes, and a minor hole in my top. The knee gash for those interested in gore....I flirted with the idea that I had a hairline fracture on my knee. See what happens when I'm homeless?

Anyways, this week, I'm in Cypress. The Hampton Inn is somewhat centrally located in the midst of retail/restaurant mix. There is a Curry House right next door!! Mayhap, I should order lunch to go?? I think there are alot of Japanese in the area because the continental breakfast included rice and miso soup in the hotel lobby. My brother is happy the hotel is relatively new. It means that the TV has the component jacks for his Wii.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City