Homewood Suites Garden Grove

I'm somewhat homeless. My condo has some mold issues. It will take a few weeks to assess and repair. Although, this event happened almost a month ago with no results. I think the vendor who did the water removal did a bad job and increased the chanced of mold growth. How do you not punch holes in the wall to dry out the interior of the wall? Placing dehumidifiers in the room isn't going to solve the problem that the wall insides will be dry. Oh well, I feel sorry for my neighbor who has to pay for all this....

In the meantime, I'm now staying at random hotels in LA. As a resident, I never really put much thought in how much hotels can cost. Granted, I understood there is a high end market such as Westins, Four Seasons, etc. and the low end like Bates motels but never really paid much attention to the mid-priced lodging availability. Amazingly enough, there are plenty of hotels that are in this category and in the most suburban areas of LA. As I'm trying to stay at reasonable accommodations, for my neighbor's sake, I found a Homewood Suites that wasn't too bad. It has all the amenities of apartment living, full size fridge, range, dishwasher etc. It also offered hot breakfast every day and light dinner meals from Monday to Thursday. It was a typical one bedroom suite hotel room.

My brother's friend decided to visit us in the boonies and have a mini-vacation. He decided to not participate in the picture but I was told the couch was somewhat uncomfortable. Apparently, it was a sofa bed but he couldn't find any sheets. I would have sucked it up and slept on the mattress with a blanket around me than sleep on the upholstery....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Orleans

Salt Lake and Park City

Park City